1. In the information age, managing how, what, where and on whom we spend our attention is a critical skill.
2. We all have limited resources – time, energy, money etc. Consistently optimising our return on their investment requires learning how to think slowly and carefully.
3. Our brain derails our thinking in predictable ways. While we can’t observe or prevent many of its errors, we can learn how to mitigate the impact of their negative consequences.
4. Productivity, effectiveness and wellbeing are inextricably linked. We can rarely sustain one without the others.
With our free membership, you'll have access to:
- Downloadable worksheets, each covering a specific thinking tool that you can apply immediately
- Checklists to help you conserve your time and attention
- How-to Guides that will optimise your performance in areas that many people find challenging.